Saturday, June 28, 2008

...this isn't fair

title pa lang...sounds like my hinanakit..hihi..bkit nga ba? well..sometimes i think that what is happening to me isn't fair..parang i still don't get any..failed sa lahat ng bagay..i'm such a big L..naku! I'm afraid..i'm starting to self-pity again..i used to it..this should not be my attitude now..tapos na ako rito eh..tsaka i promise not to down myself..it doesn't help at all..God doesn't want me to feel this..He wants me to win because I'm His child..Actually, i have a lot of shortcomings and sometimes didn't trust His plans..i'm such a stubborn..He's giving me lessons but i keep on making everything on my own..there were times that i ignored Him..i didn't even pray..i don't like these..i should make a big transition in my life. i should do what i can do right now..and i should put my trust to Him..God is good that he entrusted me all these things i have in my life..he is so good that he provides me just enough for me to be contented..HE IS SO GOOD, HE'S SO GOOD TO ME.

No comments: