Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shepherd of my SouL

Dear Jesus,

Know what my dearest friend?
I don't know how I'm leading my life right now..
I feel I'm not doing fine..
Honestly, I'm confuse..

I feel so alone..
..though i have friends
..though my family is there
..though many people care about me

I feel so sad..
..though i have a good job
..though i have money to buy what i want
..though i have friends to go out with, to have fun with

I guess it's my spirit..
I guess it's about YOU!

When was the last time i prayed hard?
When was the last time i'm being honest with myself?

My best friend,
please help me to grow in age and wisdom as you want me to be
that i may live my life according to your will

Shepherd of my souL,
you gave me full control
whenever YOu may lead
I will follow..






No comments: