Tuesday, June 10, 2008

..here i go again and i hate this feeling

Well this is the story behind my shout out posted in my friendster account..here it goes. HERE I GO AGAIN AND I HATE THIS FEELING. 'Feeling' meaning i'm starting to fall in love again and i really hate it because im experiencing love sick. Haay..i didn't expect to meet someone in a least expected place. i thought that my life right now would be boring but suddenly someone just came in a very special day and i can't help but to feel something i can't deny. I've been living with the shadow overhead. i've been sleeping with the clouds above my bed. Yeah, it's a Way Back into Love. And this time I'm certain that it will gonna work out for both of us. But actually i am thinking about what should be my move. Should I meet him halfway? Should i exert efforts and show some signs? (sigh) What is actually present are the pimples in my forehead. Sobrang dami na. Can't sleep at night. I can't stop missing him. Can't help but wait to see him na mangungulet and pangingitiin ako. He really brightens my day. Walang down moments pag kasama mu xa. Feeling ko there's something between us that binds our hearts. yon! im just praying na sana this is it. God will surely knows how i feel right now and im so glad to trust Him with my feelings. LOVE has come my way. Everything's gonna be okay.

No comments: