Monday, December 8, 2008

Here comes D

Here comes D
I don't know why him
When i was editing the way back into love lyrics
he approached me
we had a little conversation
hoping to start with sweet sensation
actually work related issues
well sign na ba un?

and just like the lyrics..
i've been looking for someone to shed some light
hope that would be J_ _ _ _ _ _ D _ _ _.

Lord, I'm praying for someone
who will accept me the way i am
who will be there to vanish of my fears
who will love me
who will stand by my side and looking at the direction i'll be looking

i don not want this to be another
"SO SICK OF LOVE SONGS..SO DONE WITH WISHING"


1 comment:

Chie said...

Hi Eekay,

Nice blog! I like it. Very true. Being able to Express oneself is the best thing here in Blogging. Some might be pretentious but don't mind them.. Keep up the good work. Very nice posts!

Chie